Among my clients, there’s a fondness for smoothies. While they’re undeniably delicious, they can often be packed with unwanted sugars and calories—a hurdle if your aim is shedding those extra pounds. That’s where my suggestion comes in: why not try a revitalizing gazpacho instead? It’s a delightful, healthy twist. I was positively thrilled to introduce this idea, and I’m keeping my promise by sharing my tasty recipe. This is for your J.. and all the other flavor enthusiasts out there-Watermelon Gazpacho
- Small slice of watermelon
- 1 -2 cucumbers
- 4-5 tomatoes
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded
- 1/2 red onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 leaves of Kale (optional)
- Beats leaves (optional)
- ¼ jalapeno
- fresh mint leaves
- 1 squeezed fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or as desire
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar or to your taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a blender or food processor, everything. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a large mixing bowl.
- Teste and check if you need to add more salt or spices.
- Enjoy your refreshing watermelon gazpacho!
Note: This gazpacho is best served cold, so make sure to chill it thoroughly before serving. Additionally, you can adjust the ingredients to your taste preferences. If you like it spicier, consider adding a small amount of diced jalapeño or red chili pepper.